Photos, Links, Contemplations and Fascinations
A blog suitable for "ADD" challenged surfers (like myself) who must be able to read a post within 2 minutes or less

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I just want LOVE: Read my blog for God's Sake!

I can't find it now, but I stumbled across someone's blog the other day that really rang true for me: "read my blog for god's sake!"

Every time I think about it I laugh but on a deeper level the question sounds to me like: "Why do I want to blog again?" For example, checkout this blog about a journalist from alaska. He openly admits that at the end of a long day he really just doesn't feel like searching his "brain for something witty to say." I have seen other blogs with comments like: I hope to be more inspired tomorrow. Its weird because I'm not a journalist and I just started blogging and I feel the same way. What's up with that? Why must I feel compelled to be witty or have the most inspired webpage?

I see all these very sophisticated page set-ups, all these nice pictures, and on and on. Blogs are like virtual fishing lures fishing for web denizen's and surfers. But they are also like fishing marathons because you never really land the fish. You have to keep them coming back with all of your witty comments and inspired images and etc, etc, etc...

Lets be honest here. We all just want a little $love :)

5 Comments:

Blogger ShawnQt said...

Just giving you a shout out! Welcome to blogging!

8:05 PM

 
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

Welcome to the Blog World!

7:16 AM

 
Blogger heartbreaker said...

well, hey... you're not wrong about that... so I'm gonna show you some love, too... :) lata

2:11 PM

 
Blogger M-Dubb said...

What's up man. The best way to generate a following is to let people know you're out there. I read your post on another site. There you have it. MAW

7:06 PM

 
Blogger Clay said...

welcome to blogearth!

3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home