Photos, Links, Contemplations and Fascinations
A blog suitable for "ADD" challenged surfers (like myself) who must be able to read a post within 2 minutes or less

Friday, December 23, 2005

Thought Waves


I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round. Hmm... what song is that? Is this for real? I mean am I sitting still for a photo?

I (thats me over to the left -- ruff, ruff) didn't get much sleep last night since I had to romp around my boss' bed around 12:30AM. Who cares, he doesn't have to work anyway since his christmas break starts today. He likes to call me "Sedona" but I prefer "Lakshmi" since I provide him with everything he needs. I'm such a good girl -- oh ya, I'm such a good girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger ShawnQt said...

your funny! I just got a new dog, I need to post a photo up!

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home